Greenzone composite decking boards are made of wood,HDPE and other additive,but better than wood featuring with its water resistance,termite proof,rot proof and longer lifespan,which can be used more than 10 years!
Wood Plastic Composite(WPC)decking has kinds of surface treatment like embossed,brushed plain,groove in different sizes for your choice, reversible surface for one decking board is economical for your budget,various model and sizes for your selection, different demands can be met. Widely used in outdoor applicant includes garden,terrace,balcony, backyard and others more.
135 x 25mm
3m, can be customized (2.2-5.8m)
Brushed Plain, Embossed,Groove
Around swimming pool, garden, balcony, terrace,backyard and the other outdoor spaces.
Waterproof, anti-slip, barefoot friendly, fire-retardant, anti-termite, environmentally friendly, durable,Easy for installation;
How to install the hollow core composite WPC decking:
1. Make sure the ground is even,smooth and solid;
Prepare the accessories includes decking joist,clip and screw etc;
2. Install the decking Joist,the span between each joist is 300mm normally,some are 250mm depended on the constrcuction condition, the WPC decking should be perpendicular to the joist.
3. Put the first decking above the joist and insert the clip into the decking groove,fix the screw to the joist and install the second decking one by one.
4. Fix the egde cover to finish the decking edge.
Product Production Process:
1. Wood power and raw material are placed into the blender and mixed evenly.Pellets are then extruded out at a standard temperature.
2. According to the formulas,different pellets are placed into blender and mixed evenly.
3. Profile will be then extruded out through a mold.After cooling down,profiles are solidified,forming the shape as the mold.
4. Cutting the standard size or according to the customer requirement.
5. Profile processing---brushed surface,embossed surface.
1. What is WPC ?
WPC is new decorative material which is made of wood powder and recycled plastic with extrusion and compression moulding technologies.
WPC=60% wood powder+30% plastic+10% additives.
WPC is 100% recyclable, Eco friendly composite material.
2. How do I work with and fix Greenzone composite decking boards?
Greenzone composite decking can be worked with normal wood working tools.
Greenzone is fixed using the Greenzone Deck Clip System, providing a very appealing concealed fix finish that also makes it very quick and easy to lay.
3. What joist spacing is recommended for Greenzone composite decking?
Greenzone composite decking will span a maximum of 330mm between joist spacing,and the decking should be installed at 90 degrees to the joist.