The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Company ProfileHenan Oreco Environmental Engineering Technology Co., Ltd
By certification [File Integrity]
Wood chip machine features
The product is suitable for pressing materials that are difficult to bond and difficult to form, such as: rice husk, sunflower seed shell, peanut shell and other melon and fruit shells; branches, trunks, bark and other wood scraps; various crop straw; rubber , cement, ash and other chemical raw materials. It is used in feed mills, wood processing plants, fuel plants, fertilizer plants, chemical plants, etc. It is an ideal compression compacting equipment with small investment, quick effect and no risk.
The difference between the main performance and similar products
Six major features
1.Vertical feeding, directly in place.
2.The mold is stationary, the pressure roller rotates, the material is centrifuged, and it is distributed around.
3.The second layer of the mold, the upper and lower use, reduce the cost and increase efficiency; can also be dual-use, high-yield and energy-saving.
4.Ring mold, vertical structure, which is conducive to the cooling and cooling of the granulation chamber.
5.Independent discharge device to ensure the formation rate of particles.
6.Independent lubrication system, can achieve automatic lubrication without stopping.
Three major differences
1. The mold is up, vertical feeding, directly in place, which is conducive to heat dissipation: the inlet of the general ring die granulator is installed side by side, and the light weight material is difficult to enter the granulation room, which requires special equipment to force the advancement, but it will still lead to The unevenness of the material; the main purpose is to adopt such a feed design, which is not conducive to the heat dissipation and cooling of the granulation chamber, thereby restricting the life of the transmission system (gears, bearings). The flat die granulator has two structures. Although it can feed vertically, there are many drawbacks that are difficult to lift:
(1) The die plate rotates and wipes the flat die granulator of the pressure roller structure, the material is easy to be arched, resulting in uneven feeding and affecting the output;
(2) The die plate is stationary and the pressure roller rotates. Although the flat die granulator does not arch, it generates centrifugal force, and the material entering the material processing chamber is smashed to the periphery, so that the granulation holes are upward and the holes are evenly distributed. The center of the flat mold is pressed without material, resulting in material accumulation and uneven thickness.
2. The mold is stationary, the pressure roller rotates, the material is centrifuged, and the cloth is distributed around: by the rebound effect of the two-layer high-circle mold, the raw materials fed are naturally distributed evenly on the inner surface of the annular mold. The general ring die granulator is that the pressure roller is stationary, the mold rotates, and there is no centrifugal force, and the material distribution is uneven. Although the flat die granulator press rotates to generate centrifugal force, the hole direction of the die does not coincide with the direction of centrifugal force generated.
3. Two-layer mold, multi-function, high efficiency: the mold has two parts, two different sizes of aperture can be selected to produce two different specifications of the finished product. When the material with good adhesion is pressed, the high pressure wheel and the two-layer mold can be used, and the output is four times. Any flat die or ring die can't be done.