The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Company ProfileHenan Oreco Environmental Engineering Technology Co., Ltd
By certification [File Integrity]
Rice husk pellet machine (also known as rice husk granulator, wood pellet granulator, etc.) is a mechanical device for pressing rice husk into pellets. This equipment is a new type of granulating equipment developed by our company according to the needs of the market and customers. It is specially designed for the processing of various shell materials such as rice husks, peanut shells and sunflower seed shells,etc.
1. The mold is double-layered to improve the utilization rate, reduce the cost and cost-effective.
2. The pressure roller adopts equilateral triangle distribution, which increases the extrusion frequency, makes the operation more stable and ensures the transmission precision of the equipment.
3. The separation design of the spindle ensures the concentricity of the equipment and reduces the failure rate of the equipment.
4. No need to stop, the whole machine realizes 24-hour automatic intermittent lubrication to extend the life of wearing parts.
5. The combination of centrifugal force and pressing force of the pressure roller ensures the formation and smoothness of the particles and increases the output.
1. The operator should familiarize himself with the instruction manual, be familiar with the performance, structure and operation method of the machine, and install, debug, use and maintain according to the provisions of this manual.
2. Hard (metal) debris should be removed from the processed materials to avoid damage to the machine and cause accidents.
3. During the processing, the operator is strictly forbidden to reach into the transmission part and the granulation room to prevent accidents.
4. Always check the wear of the mold press roller and adjust, replace or repair if necessary.
5. If you need to check the pellet machine, you must cut off the power supply to ensure safety.
6. The motor must be installed with a ground wire to avoid accidents.