The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Company ProfileWeifeng Blister Factory
By certification [File Integrity]
PET Protective film for screen,glass and plastic;lens pe protective film pet
200°C, no residual glue after 30 minutes
Main application of the PET protective film is for surface protection of metal /
plastics / electronics / household appliances and so on.
PVC Sheet Description:
1) Strong & rigid and suitable for chemical engineering
2) UV-protected, Anti-chemical corrosion
3) Sound insulation, sound absorption, heat insulation and heat preservation
4) Fire retardant and it can automatically extinguish by itself
5) Good dielectric strength
6) Non-deformation, aging-resistant, color fastness
7) Safety, innocuous for man's body
1. Store house, electronic, ventilation device, and chute
2. Waste water disposal
3. Interior signboard
4. Interior of card
5. Fabricated equipments
6. IC manufacturing equipments
7. Printing & Packing
8. Packing & Vacuum Forming
9. Stationery & Binding Covers
11.Twist Film for candy packaging.
PETG is an amorphous plastic resign of the polyster family.Due to its high
shrinkage,highest among all shrink sleeve material,PETG is an ideal solution for container shrink film that have complex geometries and require superior printability.Compared to other material,PETG resign is much more environmentally friendly making it a perfect solution for companies looking to switch from more harmful materials.
Q: 1. Can I have a sample order?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q: 2. What is the lead time?
A: Sample needs 2-3 days prepared; mass production time needs 15-25 days normally.
Q: 3. Do you have any MOQ limit?
A: Our MOQ is 1Tons; Sea Port: FOB Shanghai
Q: 4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take arrive?
A: We usually ship by LCL or FCL by sea or air shipment.The delivery time according to your quantity.
Q: 5.What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
A: The external size of your products(Thick x Width x Length).