The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Company ProfileWuxi Ingks Metal Parts Co., Ltd
By certification [File Integrity]
Stainless Steel 304 Pan Head Slotted Machine Screws are typically designed with finer, more accurate threads than alternative fastener types. They are generally intended for use with a pre-drilled interior tapped hole or a nut. Machine screws are most often used for fastening metal parts securely together in various types of machinery or construction. We can provide various types and sizes of stainless steel machine screws, and customized types are welcomed.
● Product Type: Machine Screws
● Product Name: Stainless Steel 304 Pan Head Slotted Machine Screws
● Standard: DIN963/ DIN965/ DIN85/ DIN7991/ ISO7380/ DIN912 etc.
● Head Type: CSK Head/ Flat Head/ Head/ Truss Head/ Pan Head/ Button Head/ Cheese Head or Customized
● Groove Type: Slotted/ Phillips/ Slotted and Phillips/ Hex Socket or Customized
● Thread Type: Machined Thread
● Material: Stainless Steel
● Grade: A2/ A4
● Brand Name: INGKS
Pan Head Slotted Machine Screws can be used for fastening two or more components with through holes and a nut behind all the components. They can be passed through two or more components and then finally threaded into the rearmost component, which is solid and uniformly threaded and acts as the nut in the joint. Two opposing machine screws can also be used with threaded couplings to separate two plates or boards by the distance equal to the length of the coupling. Machine screws are also used for many types of electrical connections and terminal strips.