Oil coating materials for common vegetable oil cast iron saucepan: soybean oil, linseed oil, grape seed oil, olive oil, etc. Can be customized according to different needs
Feature and Advantage
1. Low-temperature vegetable oil (through the use of different concentrations and different types of oils, showing differences from similar vegetable oil products)
2. Super vegetable oil process
4. More special colors
5. Difference in texture caused by soaking, spraying, and spraying (industry routine)
* Anti-rust performance is better than ordinary vegetable oil products.
* The non-stick effect is slightly better than ordinary vegetable oil products.
Sanxia created super pre-seasoned products, developed a push-type nitriding heat treatment production line, and put a steaming iron pan into a vacuum furnace.
It is filled with NH3, N2 and other gases. At a high temperature of 600 degrees Celsius, it finally achieves true anti-rust, anti-oxidation and no coating, and is wear-resistant and high-temperature resistant. The coating treatment methods are divided into: spraying, showering and dipping.
Customize different process methods according to different needs.
Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Casserole products are inspected by quality inspectors before packaging. Don't let defect products into mass products.
The salt spray test proves that the heat-treated product is grade 9 after eight hours, and the normal vegetable oil product is grade zero after two hours.