DLL-F-N01 COMPACT NON-PRESSURIZED SOLAR WATER HEATER(Passive solar water heater)
* 10-20 tubes with two front and rear foot, 21-30 tubes with three front and rear foot.
* Max. working pressure: 0.06 bar
* Heat preservation hours: 48-72 hours
* Custom made is available
● Highly efficient absorber of high performance with daily average efficiency over 50%
● Highly efficient insulation with polyurethane foam
● Long service life, can be used over 10 years
● Non-pressurized and direct heat energy exchange make it less thermal loss.
● Multifunction: Bathing, washing, domestic heating etc.
● Low operating cost, one-time investment thus saves lots of expenditure.
● Long time heat preservation ability: 48-72 hours
● Easy installation and maintenance.
Solar water heater is designed to efficiently collector radiation and to convert it into usable heat energy for household hot water usage. Do not use it for heating or storing anything except POTABLE water.
Solar water heater has no moving parts and operates on local water pressure and solar radiation. There are no pumps or controls to maintain and no electrical energy is required to make it function. Once the system has been set up, it will operate at the flow rates that are normal to the household. The solar vacuum tubes of the unit absorbs solar radiation through its highly effective coating surface and raises the temperature of the water stored in the tank.