DLL-F-N01 COMPACT NON-PRESSURIZED SOLAR WATER HEATER(solar water heating system)
* 10-20 tubes with two front and rear foot, 21-30 tubes with three front and rear foot.
* Max. working pressure: 0.06 bar
* Heat preservation hours: 48-72 hours
* Custom made is available
● Highly efficient absorber of high performance with daily average efficiency over 50%
● Highly efficient insulation with polyurethane foam
● Long service life, can be used over 10 years
● Non-pressurized and direct heat energy exchange make it less thermal loss.
● Multifunction: Bathing, washing, domestic heating etc.
● Low operating cost, one-time investment thus saves lots of expenditure.
● Long time heat preservation ability: 48-72 hours
● Easy installation and maintenance.
Pre-installation check list
Check local codes for plumbing and roof load requirements. Installation must meet all local code requirements for penetrating structual members and fire rated assemblies, obtain all applicable permits.
Properly plan the installation and discuss the proposed location of the collector with homeowner to avoid any possible conflicts.
Make sure you have all necessary materials at the job site before starting the installation. Proper planning reduces labor and material costs.
Water keeps cold
during sunny day
1.There exists shelter above the heat collector or tubes seriously dirty.
2.Upper and lower valves are not tightly closed, so the cold water flows in continuously.
1.Take off the shelter or move the heater awayfrom
the current location, and clean the tubes.
2.Changes the valves.
Water tank cannot reach
the full level with water flow
1.The pressure of tap water is not high enough.
2.water leakage of pipe.
3.water leakage of tank.
1.Add a small water pump.
2.Change the pipe.
3.Find the solution for leakage of tank.
Water leakage of tank
1.Damage of seal ring or was not correctly positioned while assembly.
2.Crack of the inner layer of tank.
1.Replace the steal ring or re-position it.
2.Replace the inner layer of tank with a new one.
Water is cold one
minute but not the
next during taking shower
The pressure of the tap water is not stable
Fumish on roof one supplementary water tank
which can be functional as water storage,
water pressure stabilizer.
No hot water supply
in winter time
1.Pipe line frozen.
2.The weather is too cold to heat up the water.
3.Took no measure to the heat preservation of pipe
1.Distributor or producer helps do heat
preservation (not for free).
2.Evacuate the water in pipe with hot water,
and refill the water in the morning.
3.Furnish pipe with an electrical heating strip.
4.In very cold weather, turn on a little the hot water valve to keep
a small flow of hot water to avoid freeze of water.