DLL-F-N01 COMPACT NON-PRESSURIZED SOLAR WATER HEATER(solar thermal water heater)
* 10-20 tubes with two front and rear foot, 21-30 tubes with three front and rear foot.
* Max. working pressure: 0.06 bar
* Heat preservation hours: 48-72 hours
* Custom made is available
● Highly efficient absorber of high performance with daily average efficiency over 50%
● Highly efficient insulation with polyurethane foam
● Long service life, can be used over 10 years
● Non-pressurized and direct heat energy exchange make it less thermal loss.
● Multifunction: Bathing, washing, domestic heating etc.
● Low operating cost, one-time investment thus saves lots of expenditure.
● Long time heat preservation ability: 48-72 hours
● Easy installation and maintenance.
The following are important measures to follow to ensure a safe, trouble-free installation. Keep the vacuum tubes wrapped because even early morning sun can quickly heat up the tubes. It is most important that the collector should be covered before and while being filled. It is recommended that the tubes be filled with cold water during the assembly of the collector. Failure to follow these structures will void the warranty and could damage the solar water heater.
The heater should stagnate wet during severe winter conditions where temperature below 10℉. Under these conditions the heater and the solar loop piping should be drained.
Remember, the heater can easily produce 180℉ to 200℉ water during clear, sunny weather.
This appliance must be installed, commissioned and serviced by an authorized person in accordance with all applicable local rules and regulations.
This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
For continued safety of this appliance it must be installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturers’ instructions.
Children should be supervised to ensure they DO NOT play with the appliance.
Prevent from burn injury, touching the heat pipes in the glass tubes is strictly prohibited. The evacuated tubes are not allowed to be exposed under the sunshine directly before installation.
Care should be taken not to touch the pipe work as it may be HOT! Plastic pipe is NOT suited to the water temperature and pressure that may occur in the system.
DO NOT store chemicals or flammable materials neat the appliance.
NEVER use a flammables spray such as hair spray, lacquer, paint, etc. near this unit as this may cause a fire.